Tuesday 31 December 2019

31st December 2019. New year eve.

Came the new year eve. Wondering why all the new year eves are so disappointing to me. I will not get the answer anyway. Answer isnt comforting either. So sweetheart this year ends. Forgetting me is something you did for the pain. I hope the pain reduced a little. Many endeavours in your life are waiting. Sure you will enjoy and be happy. I want to wish you all the happiness and good health. I hope your smile will shine. I wish your parents good health and long lives. May you be having a joyful time ahead. All the wishes are genuinely come from my heart(With love and blessings I want make all these New year greetings.) Few hours to pass and another year starts. Im listing to the clock. I tried to keep a daily note for you (here in the blog. I never called or write. Not because I have forgotten you. Because I dont want to see you crying). Only reason for writing here is the love. I will not let the love to fade away. I will keep loving you continuously. I will try to keep a message here daily. If there is no more messages, probably Im not living. Hey :) remember though that I took my last breath remembering you and our love. Your smile. Wow what a time. I miss you a lot. Im at work. I will do some activities to wish you good luck tomorrow. Hope you are fine. Im sure that you are too busy. And I know why you are busy. I miss you a lot. Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment