Friday 6 December 2019

7th of December 2019

When there is no hope people try to restore faith. But for me faith is another matter. Because I always had faith in you. I always had trust in you. Even when you went to that party in February. Even when you deleted all the chats in a sudden and even when you chat with someone and deleted all of it in a sudden. I kept your passwords because I loved you but Not to breach your privacy, (trust me. Kill me I dont care I will not ruin your name, your privacy and my love under any circumstance). Not to humiliate you (yea I said some words sometimes. I swear Im the only one know the amount of love I have inside me for you. I never showed all of it may be. I have it, trust me if you can.). When everything fail I found a way to love you. When you hurt me, ignored me and insulted me I just kept loving you. Even today I dont have a personal issue with you. I have only a unconditional love to you. I will not stop loving you either. Call me a crap, blame me or hate me. My faith is inside you. I trust you. Definitely to the last breath and beyond I will love you. I miss you a lot. And its a Saturday. Take care.
(I will keep remembering the beautiful Saturdays. Missing you). 

No comments:

Post a Comment