Saturday 21 December 2019

22nd of December 2019

Planted a tree on that painful day. Trees will remember us. They will silently show and sing our painful love story. There are few more plants growing around my environment behalf of you. Always for you. Those trees might become fruiting in a near future. Or they will provide shades/a shelter for tired people. Most of the plants I personally raised from seeds. So here in a rural place our love will grow in to a greenish vegetation. Well 20th also I planted a tree. A tree for you. A tree for our love. (You will blame me. Its okay. Im accepting it). For the next few months I will take care of them for you. I missed you a lot that day. I dont want to say number of times I had to wipe out my tears. I will keep loving you  my way. Blame me and that okay. I love you a lot. Take care Baba.

No comments:

Post a Comment