Thursday 26 December 2019

26th December 2019

So the Christmas day is gone. This year will be ended soon. You will take someone's hand. I have to accept the truth. Also have to accept the pain. Sameway I have to be happy for your success. I will never end my love though.. you are my angel and you are my sweetheart forever. Dont force me to stop loving you. No one can force someone to stop breathing. Same way I have used to love you. I shouldn't be forgiven for being a crappier partner. Punish me. You are welcome. You would say Im cruel. Yea may be true. I was helpless too. I was messed Up. Anyway I have to say that I loved you as much as I could. And Yet im loving you. Times are so difficult when I cannot see you or hear you. I have bunch of memories to live with. I will keep loving you always. Tc

No comments:

Post a Comment