Thursday 5 December 2019

5th December 2019 (posted at 6.30pm)

How are you sweetheart? Im writing this today throughout the day. As I remember you a lot. Days are passing. This month was a sad one. I dont have to describe how and why. Definitely a reason is me. Being a jerk is another reason. I wish I could go back in time and make everything right. Baba do you hate me? I know either im forgotten or hated. Im not in anger. Have no hate toof. As im the wrong person I still have my regrets. I never had a hate for you. I only had love to you. And I will always love you. You will be loved forever. Time is 2.42pm im at work. Around 3.15 you will comeout for your evening tea. Usually you ran to your mobile phone to call me. I remember all of those moments sweetheart. And I remember how desperately was I waiting to receive your call. I went mad if you were late to call me. I loved each and every minute which we spent together. I will be a good person someday sweetheart and you will be able to love me. I know for now Im a forgotten dark era in your life. I feel sad.
I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment