Tuesday 31 December 2019

New year eve.... (31st December 2019 second and the last post of the year)

Well Im writing this in the last few minutes of new year eve. Soon starts a new year. Many new things to come in to your life. You are stepping in a new path. You will find love and you will raise children. You will find the joy in life. Simultaneously you will be forgotten me. Im not requesting or urging you to remember me. I know I was an annoying person. I was a guy difficult to handle and love. You tried your best and I went in a disastrous path. We both got hurt. Im writing to you this new year eve to remember that I would love you forever. I will keep my heart full of love. Im a rude one. I felt your love though. I was so unlucky to lose your love. And tonight I miss you a lot. I wish you a very happy new year (2020)!!!!. May you be happy! May you be healthy! May you live long!. Same wishes go to your parents. Take care. Theruwan Saranayi. Will write again

No comments:

Post a Comment