Friday 20 December 2019

21st December 2019

I missed you a lot. I miss you a lot now. And I will Miss you forever. Hard to feel the pain continuously. I know what you have went through after our separation. Anyway I know you have taken many vital decisions to move forward. Im happy to see you happy. Im happy if your parents are happy. Im happy to see your mother's happiness. You will take someone's hand who you love the most. Soon you will take a big leap. I will feel nothing More than the misery and the sorrow. I promise and I swear I have nothing hate you. I have few thousands of reasons to love you. Im not asking you to remember me and Im not asking to foeget me either. Either thing I will accept with a great respect. Your decisions will be respected always. Up to now I never ever tried to breach your privacy. Never tried a single insult on you. Never said a single word agains you and never blamed. I will remain the same in the future too. I will not hurt you. All my love will be a silent secret inside my heart. I will keep loving you forever. I can find many reasons to love you. I wish your luck and the happiness.
I miss you always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment