Sunday 1 December 2019

1st of December 2019-(2nd post)

Writing this around 7pm. Usually this is the time when your come home after her work. I still remember her dedication sweetheart. She is a very good person. Only mother except my own mother who could bring tears to my eyes. I relly cried one day in front of you. The way she loved you. My mother loves me the same way. Sweetheart how are you? I hope you were at home today. May be busy and I know (I feel) why you were busy. You will move forward. Its okay Baba. Then remember you will be the most loved. Because I will not stop loving you too. I will never interrupt your life (I promise.) But I will not stop loving you. Blame me,hate me, think im bad, and blame if you like. I will not stop loving you. Im so so evil. Im a very bad person. I was a bad lover. Anyway I will not stop loving you. Im in pain Baba. Im in pain because of love. Im in pain because I have messed up my life. Im in pain because im far away from you. Im in pain because I cant see or hear you.
I remember all the happiness with you. I still remember the way I was looking at you when you took 120 bus. I wanted to shout and cry each and every Saturday evening. May be you have forgotten. I lived my lifetime in a moment I spent with you.
I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment