Sunday 15 December 2019

16th December 2019

Im at work Baba. I remember you a lot. Because from 6.41am to 8.00am thats the time we were talking to each other. How beautiful was the time. How sweet you were (you are always sweet for me). Hard to live heartbroken. I know you are having the same pain. Your pain always felt baba. I felt it. I never meant those terrible things I said to you. I dont want to change my character and white wash it. Im the wrong person. Im accepting my faults. Im the evil. But I never had intentions to hurt you. I loved you a lot. I loved to see a smile in your face. While Im writing this you are taking your ride to work. I wish I could be that lucky person to pick and drop you at work. I remember the sweet little kiss which I received at the end of each ride. Especially closer to your home. I miss you a lot Baba. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment