Monday 30 December 2019

30th December 2019-2nd post

Miss you a lot Baba. Remembered how you blamed me once because I messaged a private nursing Officer in my private workplace. Remember? For the sake of our love  I have to say that I never tried an intimate relationship with her (she asked about weight reduction. I adviced her.). Never send a message which is provocative or sentimental. Never loved, never said that I loved, never touched, never asked to meet and never wanted to stay closer. Same way I told about Dammika. She tried and asked many things I never tried to satisfy her. You suspect me a lot Baby. My heart ached because I didnt do anything wrong but yet I was the one to be blamed. I never met or talked to her. About the American girl. She lived in US. I heard that she got married. I did my best to help. I tried only to prevent her being losing the most loved thing in this world  (her mother). I never ever wanted to leave you Baba. Sorry for taking all these memories. Im not in an intention to hurt you. I just remembered the past. Im so cruel and bad. I didnt tried to make love with above mentioned girls. There is one more incident where I was totally helpless. I totally got messed. I miss you tonight. Memories flooded. Eyes are wet. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment