Thursday 19 December 2019

20th December 2019

Sadest day in my life sweetheart. Never had intentions to hurt you or harm you. Never thought to leave you. I never tried to harm you (I promise and I swear). So this is the day we talked few words for the last time. So this is the day we said good bye to each other. I was in pain since early morning. I remembered most of our better and bitter moments since 5.00am. My eyes got wet didnt know I was crying. Pain has no words same as the love. I felt love and I do love. Same how im in pain too. I hope you are fine Baba. I will think about you endlessly today and forever. I swear that I will not stop loving you. Last night I thought about you a lot. I dont know how to proceed Baba. How should I? Tell me how. I will everything but the best for you. My little angel so I will keep walking through our memories today. Let the eyes be wet. I want to feel that beautiful time again. Take care. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment