Monday 30 December 2019

30th December 2019

A new year is coming. Hope if I could go for shopping with you. Dont think that I have forgotten all the good times. Definitely I haven't forgotten the bad times also. I always remember your beautiful smile. That smile was a sunshine to me. What a beautiful time Baby. You were not only the best partner but the best ever love. You were not only my sweetheart but also an angel. You could love me. I wasn't a good person. But you loved me. Not everyone can love a person like me. But you could. Im missing you a lot baby. Im in excruciating pain. I have to go through this. Clock is ticking and I remember how the time is passing. This year will be ended soon. So 2019 is gone. I know. There are many endeavours ahead and I wish all the success and happiness for you. I wish you good health. I wish good health to your mother and father. Especially your mother. What a dedicated woman. I miss you a lot.
Will write you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment