Tuesday 10 December 2019

11th December 2019

11th of December a Poya day. Are you at work sweetheart? May be yes. Anyway a good day to have a walk though. Well. im not the one holding your hand now. May be you are taking a walk today for real. I wish I could rush to colombo like in the past. Give a ride in the evening after your work. And today morning we could meet then. I still love you the same way Sweetheart.  Not the same but even more. I will not stop loving you. I will keep loving you. Living this way is hard. I can take a turn and see the time I have passed but I will not be able to go back. On the other hand time is passing quickly. Two years gone. I remember the everything. I remember the party in February. I remember the December end.
I remember you. I remember us.
I miss you a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment