Wednesday 25 December 2019

25th December 2019

Christmas day. We could celebrate this one if we were together. What would have we done? What will you plan? I remember you a lot. Keeping all these memories inside me remembering them time to time is interesting. Im not privileged to come and see you or talk to you. I feel the way Im being forgotten. Nothing about me would last inside you sweetheart? No memory will be kept? You felt or saw nothing good about me sweetheart? Each and every minute which I spent and spending has a memory about you. I dont want to stop or end thinking about you. I only wanted to love you deeply. I know I was wrong. I know I've got messed. Loving is wrong baba? I didn't try to hurt you. I never thought to leave you. I miss you a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment