Saturday 7 December 2019

8th December 2019

Its sunday. In the time when I didnt have a vehicle I left for work in Sunday evening. I hope you remember. I hope you remember how hard was it to leave you. My pain of leaving you, broke out on way to work. I was angry and we had fights on the way too. I didnt get hurt but you said some painful things too. Trust me never had a hate when you said so. I had many reasons to love in such situations. I felf sad but Im much stronger than you think. Especially morally. So does our love. We are physically separated but my love yet growing stronger. Im in pain. Only I know how painful this is. But I dont want to give excuses. Im the one should suffer and its my turn to suffer. Longer or shorter I have to go through this. Definitely I will go through this. Im destined. And the challenge accepted. I will suffer for my deeds. Only thing broken and breaking inside me is my heart. My heart is broken, much damaged (physically and morally). I dont care until when it keeps walking,talking, aching and beating. I just care about the love it has to you. I care about the love I had to you in my heart (not its condition. If it loves you maximally Im good to go). I dont care how broken Am I. I dont care the pain. I have only love. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment