Sunday 11 August 2019

12th Augist 2019

A holiday today. Well, If I was at home in the weekend definitely I could take an extra leave and stay with you. What we would do today sweetheart? I miss those times. May be you are already having similar schedules. Im not angry with you for that. I feel so empty some times. I feel like im missing something vital inside me. I feel sometimes a heaviness in my heart. This pain is difficult to explain or describe. Im bound to keep that pain within me for the rest of my life. Im taking/accepting that pain happily. I should and I deserve to suffer for hurting someone who is so innocent. I have to suffer because, I have hurt someone who loved me. Today a holiday. Hope you are at home. Or may be you have better plans. I miss you my love. Please be safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment