Monday 12 August 2019

13th August 2019.

Im writing this around 6.55am. I was busy at work today since early morning. Im doing a night shift and it is about to end. I hope you are fine Baba. Im walking through our memories endlessly. I dont feel tired. Im trying to reach you each and every night in my dreams (you may ask, whats the point of leaving, and trying to reach you in my the dreams) I have no answer. Since im the worng guy. Even I feel how terrible am I to be a lover. Only explanation available is being a Messed up mind. Remember the first date Baba? I remember it a lot. Those memories are so precious to me. Those memories are worth more than diamonds to me. I still remember how you feed me from your plate. I was so happy. Felt so loved. I felt a something I can't explain by words. I loved you like im mad. I will love you forever that way. I miss you sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment