Friday 23 August 2019

24 August 2019.

Long nights and long long thought processes. Im not getting tired. I know what I feel inside is the true. Im not privileged to be with you but yet Im privileged to hold love for you. I dont feel tired loving you. I haven't seen you for such a long time. Yet I have my own picture of you in my heart. People say that time heals everything. Well from my side time is the one punishes me more than anything. I have to say that nothing can stop me loving you. Dont say, Dont!. You are the one who keep me functioning. Time will pass. I will be here for you as long as it takes. I will love you forever Sweetheart. I know you must be much busier these days....Work and may be because of future plans. All I wanted to say is that I love you a lot. Sorry If I took much time. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment