Tuesday 6 August 2019

7th Augist 2019. (Mornings missing you)

Sweetheart im starting to write this around 6.44am. For sure you are in the bus. I feel nothing good. Nothing seem to be reassuring. I miss you a lot. Same time I feel how Bad am I. I feel how bad was I to you. I know Sweetheart. I know I will not be forgiven. Being a crappy lover is a torture to the beloved one. I hurt you a lot that way. Knowing all those things Im writing here not because I want your forgiveness. Forgiven or not its okay. I will suffer my way to the end. Im happy to pay may sins back(I dont think I can pay them back.). Only reason Im writing here is the love I feel for you. I know you dont care anymore. Im a creepy person. A crappy lover. No matter how morally corrupted am I, I always have love for you. No matter how broken Am I, I will always love you. If I dont have love, I will not be writing here with wet eyes. If I dont have love I wont feel sad this way. I miss you Baba. And I will always love you. Tc.

No comments:

Post a Comment