Friday 2 August 2019

2nd of August 2019. 4.06pm.

Starting to write this arpund 4.06pm. Exact time when you are coming out from your office. I miss you a lot sweetheart. After a long time Im writing this time of the day. I hope you might have some memories about us. How desperate we were to have a chat? Best times of my life. Its the summer I guess. I have all my memories with me. I know you have moved on. I want you to know someday Baba, a evil person fell in love with you and hurt you.(definite he should be punished and suffered for the way he act.) That person was in love with you until the end of his life.(I believe life isn't end here. I always felt that we have met before. This is a long journey). I wish I could express my feelings But I cannot. Im not allowed and definitely I will not make you cry again. I promise you Baba. I miss you. Tc

No comments:

Post a Comment