Friday 2 August 2019

3rd of August 2019. (Future)

Time will pass sweetheart. Everything including the bitter past about me will be forgotten and erased from your memories. You will be happy like never before. Good things will come to you Baba. Lifetime partner, children and many other victories in life. Your summer season about to begin. I wish everything good for you baba. Well not the good but the best. Being a creepy person, run away from love, have made me miserable. Seeing how you go far and far not easy. Because I still have love inside me. I dont wish a long journey for me, Its hard to proceed with a broken heart. I broke your heart and became a person without conscience. Its hard to live this way. Sweetheart today a Saturday. Im not on duty also. A day like we met in 2017. I miss you. Im celebrating our memories, this morning. Take care Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment