Sunday 25 August 2019

26 August 2019

Poured water to the plants in the morning as I remember you in early morning. I think I dont have much other options. You have forgotten me. Im trying to living with the memories. Strange life sweetheart. I threw the love out and living with pain. I definitely deserve this pain. Most valuable thing I had was your love. I lost it because of my idiocy. Or may be because my cruelty. One thing I have to admit Baba. I loved you a lot then. I love you forever. Its okay to forget me. Even if you see me someday, dont pay your attention. How we were planning?. We planned to travel overseas too. We planned to be happy. My eyes are getting wet. I miss you a lot. Someday if you remember me please make sure to think about the love we had together. Even I never knew that I could love that much. Take care sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment