Wednesday 7 August 2019

8 August 2019.

I miss you a lot Baba. Yesterday night again we were walking in Baudhdhaloka road (I was dreaming) you were wearing your favourite long blue trouser. Hard life to live ahead for me. I dont doubt, I will suffer. I suffer because I have a conscience. Though im so rude and evil yet I have a heart. A devil with a heart made me the weirdest possible creature. I never intended hurt you Baba. If I was a real jerk, I will not feel this way. I think you are on your way to work. Its seven am now. I can guess where you are travelling through. Someday you will totally forget me(may be even now) i feel so sad but I wish you a life without pain. A life with happiness is my wish for you. It is so tough to proceed this way. Yet I have no other options. Options which I have are so insane and beyond ethics. I dont know how to get through. I miss you sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment