Wednesday 14 August 2019

15th August 2019.

Hello Baba. Are you doing fine sweetheart? Yesterday was a holiday. If I was with you yesterday, I could have rushing to work place in the early morning. Im endlessly remembering you. Same time I miss you a lot. Sweetheart remember how we were enjoying evenings in waters edge? I still remember. Those precious memories are coming to my head always. In between those memories you remain like a beautiful song continuously singing in my heart. I feel blessed to keep memory about you. Im keeping our memories with lot of love. I think by now you have already moved on so far. I dont think your memories about our past remains. I will not blame you for forgetting things. Im the one who made a painful past. Forgetting a painful past is inevitable. It is like looking at a river. The water flows. I have a value to each and every drop of the water. I feel sad each and every moment which passe. My memory about us the same. It hurts me. I love my memories too. Thats the only thing I have on your behalf. I will remain forever broken Baba. Just if you remember me accidentally, try to understand that I was endlessly loving you. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment