Thursday 8 August 2019

8th August 2019. 2nd post.

I was so sad to leave for the first appointment. It was all sad because of you. I had no will to remain in Colombo or suburbs. Then I found you. You changed me. I started to love. I started to live. It was a killing pain to leave you. I planted this somewhere(hope you remember). There were many memories. On the day I posted a picture of this tree you said "Baba dont be upset. You are going there to help people". I miss you Baba. I posted this in FB saying it is there to celebrate my presence at the workplace. Actually I did this to make my pain go away. Because I had to leave you in colombo and live far from you. I wouldn't have felt sad If I didn't meet you. I met you Baba. Im in pain. Im remembering our sweet memories. I love you forever.
(It has grown to a big tree now. Things I did for my pain. Pain of leaving)

No comments:

Post a Comment