Friday 16 August 2019

17th August 2019.

How are you sweetheart? I think you have things to do today. May be getting ready for the awaited biggest function in your life. Or may be you are going for a walk like we did in Colombo. I remember you thousands of times daily. I have our memories. I only can count them and go through them with mind full of thoughts. My heart heavy becausey regrets. Each and every time I remember you my heart wish you good luck. You were my luck. You were my love. You were my inspiration. You will always be my everything Baba. Im just unlucky. Im totally broke without you. Im in pain without you. Today a rainy day. Feels like the skies are crying. From the inside im crying too. Im trying to show a joyful face to everyone. Im the only one who knows about what we are (you and I) going through. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment