Thursday 15 August 2019

16th of August 2019.

May be you will not feel my love further because of few reasons. First the pains and wounds which I have given to you are so painful and you cant even think about a love. 2nd thing as I feel you already have someone far better than me and you dont have to think or worry about reminding me(painful past). 3rd thing im already being forgotten and there is no reason to dig a painful past. Good morning sweetheart. Baba last night I saw you again. I dont remember the dream. Definitely I saw you.I see you frequently. I think you are already on the bus while im writing this post. Im thinking...today a Friday. Remember how joyful and refreshing was the Fridays two years back? Friday is the day we were waiting to see each other. I was totally stressed and restless without seeing you. Time passed. We are sitting on two points in life. I miss you so much. Im in pain sweetheart. Take care pls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment