Tuesday 13 August 2019

14th August (Esala Poya Day)

May be you are at home today. Or may be you are at work because your company doesn't consider a Poya as a holiday always. If it is so you might be travelling in a bus already. I feel like this is a day when I could meet you. I miss you so badly. This could be a day which we could go to the beautiful temple you always said (which is closer to your home). I remember how your family went to temple in Poya days. Especially in wesak and Poson. You posted me pictures. I know you have already found a soul to comfort you. I feel that. Dont thing im deaf and dumb in love. I feel you sweetheart. I feel how you walking away from me little by little. Step by step. Each and every step you take is a knock to my heart. I dont know how this happens. I think you and I have a mutual connection Baba. Sweetheart I feel like I was searching for you many lives. I miss you a lot. I cant see you, I cant hear you but definitely I can feel you. Love you sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment