Tuesday 27 August 2019

28th August 2019.

How are you sweetheart? I miss you a lot. I remember you always. Baba you rarely remember me now, isn't it? I feel that distance. I know you are moving on. I dont have much options. The only definite option I have is Keep loving you. I will keep doing that. Sweetheart remember how were taking selfies at torington. I think you took more than 100 selfies a day with me. I wish I could go back to those moments. Remember in BurgerKing? we were wearing paper made crowns and eating. Hooe you remember. You fed me by your hands. I still remember all of it, Like it was yesterday. Im the worst nightmare you've ever seen I know. Please remember though, Im also loving you. I will love you forever. Soon you will take someone's hands. I will not hate, I will not be angry, or I will not be rude because of that. I will keep loving you Forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment