Sunday 4 August 2019

5th August 2019.

I think you are on your way to work. Sweetheart remember those days when we had a bicycle ride around the park closer to your home? We were sitting near the stream. I remember those days. Devine memories of our story. I might be a crappy person Baba. Though I was a crappy person, I loved you. I still love you. I know Sweetheart I will not be forgiven. I definitely ready to pay my fate and accept Destiny. I wish I could see or hear you. I dont have those privileges anymore. I will not hate you for not seeing you. I will not be angry with you. I feeling that you are moving on. Im feeling how you get far inch by inch, step by step, minute by minute and so on. Dont think I was happy without you. I was beyond miserable without you. Remember I kept my love to you for the rest of my life. I will love you further. I miss you Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment