Monday 26 August 2019

27 August 2019.

I think you are on your way to the work place. Im here remembering you. I just got up. Im late these days because Im having a cold. Remember at my work place there was a fragrance of a flower at night? (it was from  a RukAththana tree). That sweet smell was there last night. I felt that. I remembered our past. The past you are trying forget. That past which I'm trying to live. Time will pass Baba. You will take someone's hand. I will feel totally miserable. But I definitely wish best things to my little angel. I will never stop loving you sweetheart. Im totally a crap and a mess. Baba, dont people lose their selves? Don't people make wrong steps? I have my bag of regrets with me sweetheart. Im not trying to escape away from them. I miss you so much. That smell of flowers reminded me the time. The time is passing. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment