Sunday 4 August 2019

4th August 2018 (Messed up)

You might think why do I write in the mornings and in the daytime only. So I decided to write tonight. Whole day I remembered you a lot Baba. I know im kicked out from your thoughts. Not everyone are lucky. I think I was lucky to meet you. Same time I was a big jerk to lose you. Im too unlucky. I think im beyond messed up level. I have no words to describe tge way I feel about my self. Its okay Baba. I know I have meet you lon long before also. So I will keep counting days. I will find you again. I will be a better person. I dont know, will I be able to show you my thoughts in my blog. If I stop write this someday thats probably because im not alive Baba. What I intended to express was the love. The love trapped in a messed up and broken person. I love you forever. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment