Saturday 31 August 2019

31 August 2019. Love and pain. August ends.

Its a saturday. Remember our days? I came for a brief visit. I have to admit, each and every time I visit here, I remember you a lot. That time escaped/passed. We went apart. Distance grew and grew. Memories about me fading away. I will stay in the riverbank of our love. Memories will flow. Memories sometimes flood. Of course all of them are about you. My life will be about you. I will live it for you. I miss you a lot sweetheart. Hope you are fine. Maby busy with future plans. Love is a pain for us this time. Will not be a painful one in the future. I promise. I will wait for you. I know I will suffer a lot for hurting you.
Sweetheart don't think im mad. A person loved you and messed up in pain. I felt it when you were in pain. Im in pain because of love. I wont feel a pain If I was a jerk. I miss you a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment