Monday 5 August 2019

6th August 2019

Love is a strange thing Baba. No one can see it. But everyone feel it. Very few understand it. I wish I could be a good enough person to feel,understand interpret it. I think im too Messed up to love. Im beyond broken to be loved. From my side only I can love. I not begging you for love sweetheart. I think im not worthy to receive your precious love (Im a crappy lover) I know you will not give it or keep it for me further. I know you have changed and made your mind. Soon your will not remember me. Im the kind bad person you met. Definitely im the worst thing happened to you. That dark period will be forgotten soon. I will no longer be remembered. I feel sad. Same time I know I deserve this. I deserve this pain. For experiencing this pain I will not hate you. I still love you Baba. I miss you much. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment