Saturday 17 August 2019

18 August 2019.

Writimg this around 7.00am. Its a sunday. I think you are probably at home. Im here remembering you endlessly. All my thoughts are with you Baby. Love is amazing it healed us. It broke me. It broke your heart. It punishes me. It hurt you the most. I remember how you once said "why we didn't meet even earlier?". Im asking the same question from my Destiny. Im asking the same question from my heart. Im questioning the universe. I felt your sweet love Baba. It made me a good man. Im so sorry for being a ruthless person. I was helpless. I was totally disappointed. I was totally broke. I was mad for sure. I never intended to hurt you. I never had intentions to end our love. Im too much confused and too much messed. I think I have no way back from this misery. I miss you a lot. I wish if I could sit with you under that "LOWI" tree in torington park and smile endlessly and kiss your cheeks. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment