Saturday 24 August 2019

25th of August 2019

A sunday. I know you may be taking a walk with your beloved one today. Two year back I was the one who held your hand. I hurt you so much and you left because of pain. Im a cruel guy. I know I'm not a pleasant fellow either. Its okay Baba. May be my love was wrong. I still trust in love. I still believe in love. Sure I will love you forever. I messed up in a point. You got hurt. You suffered and moved on. Now its my turn to suffer. I will accept this, though it is painful. Two years ago I was the person holding your hands and walked with you in pride. You were my little princess. I will love you forever for the love and care you offered. To the softness of your hands which always made me calm. I will be grateful for you. I will miss you forever. I will be be miserable forever without you. I think I have to pay my fate. I will never forget you though. Take care sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment