Tuesday 20 August 2019

21st August 2019. (Cold heart)

Hello Baba hope you are fine. Environment is getting a little colder these mornings. It is like my heart. It Was colder and a feeling less one. May be thats why it hurt you. Colder or not now it is trying to digest the facts about love. There is no escape. These lessons which are painful have to learn somehow or other. I dont say I didn't feel a pain. I was kind of a rock like person. I remember how you were crying Baba. I will never forgive my soul for hurting you. I well come the pain and the tragedy. Let it suffer. I deserve this. I want you someday remember/understand that you were always in my heart. You were always loved. You were always memorized. I have only a bunch of lifelong memories of us. Im counting them, remembering them and keeping them with me. Someday I will leave. I will definitely I will not leave the love. I will keep my love forever with me. I will find you some other time/ world. Till then I wish you everything good for a better life here. I wish you long a long life. [And sweetheart remember I kept most of your promises. I was(we) transferring someone who needs immediate attention. Our speed was 140. I remembered you.] I remembered the words "Baba you are going there to help people". I did it. Im doing it. You are the inspiration. Take care sweetheart. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment