Monday 19 August 2019

20th August 2019.

I did something good yesterday. I think its on behalf of you. I remembered you while doing so. I wish you lived long Baba. May you be healthy. I cant see you or hear you. Probably you don't see me either. Days are passing. I know someday you will throw away the last possible memory about me. I know you have a reasonable point to do so. For being an idiot and a selfish jerk I will not be forgiven. Knowing that im writing here daily. Im writing hear daily because my heart yet loves you a lot. Im sure this love inside me will not end. I think I was beyond broken to love. Being a broken soul made me a jerk I think. I have no better explanation sweetheart. What I wanted to say Baba, that I will love you forever. I will seek you. May be I will not succeed at once. But I will wait. I will love. Take care sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment