Thursday 8 August 2019

9th of August.

What if this could be a day which I could see you? I will remember each and every happy moment we had together sweetheart. Today 9th of August. Time will pass quickly. Where we will be after few more years? I know you will leave everything. I dont urge you to keep our promises. Do whats right Baba. Even forgetting me, if its the thing you have to do. Sometimes your plan to leave this land.(im still capable in case to see your parents. Those aren't just promises) Im quite sure there will be a day when you and I hold hands together. lets enjoy the sunset sweetheart. You would think that im mad. No im just dreaming us. Im just dreaming a future. A future which could belong to us. No hate or no anger in me Baba. I know that you have better plans now. I wont hate or be jealous to your prestigious future. I only wish your success and happiness. I will wait. This is so painful. I love you. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment