Thursday 29 August 2019

30th August 2019. The year is ending.

I dont know how to manage this misery. Sweetheart I always remember you. I have to say, keep remembering you isnt a problem to me. I want you to live inside me. I have already digested the truth. You will first forget me for minute then for two. For a day then for a week. Time will pass. I will be gone. I wish your happiness. Your happiness is my happiness too. When you have found your love, the victory will be on your side Baba. I wish the success and happiness to you. May you feel all the happiness. I wish you a long life(including mother and father always in my prayers). I was so lucky to see your smiles. Im so cruel to make you cry too. Still I have love inside me. All of that is for you. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment