Wednesday 31 July 2019

1st of August 2019

I dont know how painful it would be for me someday. I definitely understand that you would proceed in your way. Yes, I know you have to move on. I wish you best things Baba. You know and you have the experience of the worst things(Me). You will be happy after all the negative things. After a dark perior you will see light. I dont hate you Baba. I Dont have a jealousy. I have my feelings toward you. I only have love for you. I know Im too messed up to make things correct. Im too late to make things better. But I would never be late to love you. So I will keep my love forever Baba. Someday you might feel. (Never felt? Im not angry Baba. May be Im too much fake to be a lover) I have to say I loved you a lot. I will love you forever. I miss you a lot Baba. Take care sweetheart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment