Tuesday 9 July 2019

10th July.

Im starting to write this around 6.36am Baba. As usual. I think you are ready to go to work. Im remembering you, with a constant pain in my heart. My way was wrong I guess. Loving you was a wrong thing? Im totally messed up. I still remember how you said once "baba why we didnt meet even earlier?". Yes Baba. We could have met even earlier. We should have met even earlier. If I did meet you earlier I wouldn't be this crappy fellow who hurt you the most. Im totally lost in my path. I see nothing right. I dont see positive things anymore Baba. I dont see my value. I dont see a value in me. I dont see anything right Baba. I think, with my own way of loving and leaving you alone have cracked my soul. Im beyond broken sweetheart. Im no longer a human, I feel so. Im constantly fighting my life and thoughts. I dont see a future in me. I dont understand Baba. Sweetheart remember someday! I always have love for you. I always loved you. My head is full of your memories. Many memories comes to my mind. I should hide my eyes. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment