Monday 8 July 2019

9th July 2019. (Faith)

Im writing this around 6.50am. Probably you are on the office suttle. I remember everything. How we were chatting while you were travelling? Can you remember? Remember after some fights I have requested you to get off from the bus? It  was not because I hate you. Because you gave me pains. You promised not to go to work. But you secretly tried to go to work. And day you tried to travel with Shani akka. She always undermined you. I never liked her. I miss you. We had fights, but always found a way to love too. I know Sweetheart already forgotten them. I wish I could prove my love. Now im keeping my faith in our love. I know I have love in my heart for you. Trust me or not I will keep my love for my sweetheart forever. I miss you a lot Baba. Please take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment