Wednesday 17 July 2019

18th July 2019. (Why)

I know times has come for you to go forward. I have no objection sweetheart. Im just having a pain because I was that unlucky to lose you Baby. I have felt that the way Im being forgotten. Same time I know you have to move on. What you are doing isn't wrong. I wish your happiness Baba. (Remember how I was asking from you, "are you happy today?") I was a person who was waiting to see a smile in your beautiful face. I still do love to see you smile. Im writing this around 6.45am. You are already on your bus. What a beautiful time when were walking in torington and related areas. I still do remember sweetheart. That junction we met together. How those places changed our lives. How love came to us. Why the love was that late to come to us? Why we didn't meet earlier? Thousands of questions remain. I still love you Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment