Sunday 14 July 2019

15th July 2019.

I think you are already in the bus. I just remembered you Baba. I remembered how we were talking to each other till 8am. Ypu are entering to your workplace around 7.30am. I still follow your schedule Baba. Baba I know I have been forgotten. Someday I will be a stranger to you. I have to/I must accept these pains. Im such a cruel soul. First you will forget me for a minute, then for aan hour, for a day, for a week and for a month. Like wise it will be happened. Only thing what I have to say someday is, that I always loved you. I won't cry for my life Baba. Im much disgusted about my life. I miss you a lot. I have no ways to express my pain. I cry sometime secretly at my workplace. I feel free there because I have a personal area there. I wish your success sweetheart. I haven't forgotten all my promises. I will keep them forever. If I leave this little life earlier, what I want you to remember (im forgotten but incase) would be  that I loved you a lot and I was in pain. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment