Tuesday 30 July 2019

31st of July 2019.

Many problems and issues but I keep myself running baby. I will not say what are those issues. I have to admit that nothing is right. I think you are in the bus unless someone giving you a ride. My head keeps screaming your name. My heart does the same. As im already forgotten, you won't feel me. Thats okay. I deserve pain and chaos Baba. I deserve to suffer. I deserve the the bad part. I keep wishing you the best though. May you be healthy and happy!. May you be loved!. May you be even beautiful! Each night and each morning you are the first person comes to my mind. Though Im a bad person, I have lots of love for you sweetheart. You will think all these are nonsense. Definitely you will convince your self to think so. I will not be angry with you for that. Please be safe. Please stay happy. I love my little Angel forever. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment