Tuesday 16 July 2019

17th July 2019. (Lunch Break)

Im in a greater pain Baba. I miss you a lot. Dont blame me for writing the same thing sometimes Baba. Those are feelings tumbling in my mind and head. I wish I could talk and tell you about my pain.(I won't talk Baba. Because I know you are now forgetting all the bad memories. So Im the worst memory/dream you have ever seen in your life. I know my memory have to be deleted for some extent) writing this around 12.00pm Baba. 30 minutes prior to your lunch break. I remember how you went with others to take the lunch. You came back soon. By 12.45 you are with me in a call. I remember all those things. Im living in them. You will notice or not Im living inside you sweetheart. I love you forever. Eyes are wet, that Bamboo tree in the previous post is even taller today. My love is growing. Take care Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment