Friday 26 July 2019

27th July 2019. (Healing)

July is going to be ended. Time passes Baba. I know Im being forgotten. People say time heals everything. If you checked the meaning of "heal", the word is basically describing the healing of wounds(similar meaning). Well, in our case aren't we wounded too? You are severely wounded because you loved me.(i know you will not have love for me this life. You will not try to remember our love either.) Im wounded too. We are morally wounded. Our souls are wounded. Both of us are casualties of love. I know your pain Baba. Well, they said time heals everything. If it works, you will forget me forever. I will be someone forgotten forever. Anyway you will never notice, I will live in a dark corner in your heart.( people forget, but some memories subconsciously live.) From my side I dont want to recover. I want to simply keep all our love and memories.(I dont care how would I he suffered) I want to love you further(knowing that im the worst lover ever). I will miss you Baba. I will love you forever. (By the way today is a Saturday. I will remember our memories in Saturdays.)

No comments:

Post a Comment