Tuesday 30 July 2019

30th July 2019. 2nd post of the day.

July ends Baba. Time passes. I know you are moving on. I feel that. I dont have any anger or a jealousy. Im totally broke without your love. Thats a wealth which I had. I lost it because of my elvil character. I know someday (soon) you will take someone's hand. My heart will burst in to pieces. I deserve it baba. I deserve pain than anything else. Dont worry about me. I wish you everything but the best. I wish you all the love and happiness. Its not easy to make this wish. I will not stop my love too. I will keep my love with me. I will let it grow bigger and even bigger. I will never ever forget you. You are the best thing happened to me (I know Im the worst thing happened to you) i miss you a lot. Take care sweetheart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment