Thursday 25 July 2019

26 July 2019 (lives)

Sweetheart how are you? Baba again a friday. Hope you remember how I rushed through rural roads in great speeds. I hope you remember how I was talking with you while driving. I always had love you to baba. And I always will. I remember you once planned to visit me too. You planned to organize a trip. Things not happened but I remember them all. May be you have forgotten many things. I felt sometimes. Im not urging to remember me. Im just explaining how difficult is it for me to go through my miserable life. I was always ran through the wrong roads I guess. I dont think loving you is a mistake. I think Baba we have met before. We were lovers for long time. All the moments we had were so familiar and so refreshing. Baba we were lovers for many lives. Trust me. Im so sorry for hurting you (my little princess) . I never had such hard intentions. I was just a helpless soul. Im too messed up. I couldn't help falling in love with you. I still love you.  I miss you Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment